Hello! Here is to new beginings!

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

nhedger99

Feb 23, 2021
Hi Everyone, so I'm new to this just joined and really just looking to meet some new Christian friends outside of my usual Church group that I can chat with maybe meet up with and generally have a good time. I am 40 years young with a few defining grey hairs to prove it I have been married for 11 years this April and have a 6 year old son. I became a Christian when I was around 14years old having grown up going to Church, however when I was around 19 I stopped going to church and whilst I didn't stop believing I did stop following the Christian life. Luckily God never gives up on us and I finally returned to Church late in 2017, one of the best decisions I have ever made in life. God has been so good to me since, and I hope that he will be with my endeva to find new Christian friends for life as well! I look forward to getting to know as many of you as possible.
God Bless you all!

Isny

Jan 15, 2017
Hello and welcome to Christian Chat.
We are delighted that you have joined us. There are many find people here with varying interests and many from the UK. Look through the forums to find a thread that interests you or start your own thread. We look forward to chatting with you. :)

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
I am glad that you found a new church home after not having one for many years. This is an excellent site for enduring Christian fellowship. Glad to have you join us. I look forward to getting to know you too. God bless you as well. Welcome to CC.

oyster67

May 24, 2014
Hi Everyone, so I'm new to this just joined and really just looking to meet some new Christian friends outside of my usual Church group that I can chat with maybe meet up with and generally have a good time. I am 40 years young with a few defining grey hairs to prove it I have been married for 11 years this April and have a 6 year old son. I became a Christian when I was around 14years old having grown up going to Church, however when I was around 19 I stopped going to church and whilst I didn't stop believing I did stop following the Christian life. Luckily God never gives up on us and I finally returned to Church late in 2017, one of the best decisions I have ever made in life. God has been so good to me since, and I hope that he will be with my endeva to find new Christian friends for life as well! I look forward to getting to know as many of you as possible.
God Bless you all!
Welcome to CC, new friend and brother! Friends for life is exactly what God wants us to be for each other:):coffee:.

TabinRivCA

Oct 23, 2018
Nice to have you joining the fellowship and the Forums here:) at CC! God bless you and your family there in the beautiful UK!

stepbystep

Aug 31, 2020
God Bless you all!
Welcom to the Forums, and welcome Home to the family of God!
:)