Hello! How are you?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Mayflowe

Oct 6, 2016
SHE WAS the fastest ship in the world they said so enemy subs lined up to take pot shots at her while she transported troops from NY to Liverpool.
Wow. Those were amazing times. I am trying to imagine what it would have been like and what people would have gone through.......

calibob

Sinner saved by grace
May 29, 2018
Anaheim, Cali.
He was lucky. Laying in bed, she rolled on her side but that bulk head that went down his bed was attached to so he just laid on that side till she righted herself again. The unlucky ones were eating. Men tables chairs and food all got smashed together. Horrible breakfast.

Mayflowe

Oct 6, 2016
Greetings and Welcome Mayflower! What do you want to talk about?
Hi Ahwatukee. Thank you very much! :)

Erm... I was thinking that it could be anything really as I am happy to be chatting to Christian brethren :) . Personally... I suppose I also wanted to chat because I was just checking that people were ok.

Mayflowe

Oct 6, 2016
He was lucky. Laying in bed, she rolled on her side but that bulk head that went down his bed was attached to so he just laid on that side till she righted herself again. The unlucky ones were eating. Men tables chairs and food all got smashed together. Horrible breakfast.
So glad to hear it. Wars are amazingly difficult situations that some very young men and women were caught in, right on the front line. It sounds like he really had presence of mind. Thank God for that!

Mayflowe

Oct 6, 2016
Haven't seen you in awhile. Glad that you're back in the fold.
Hi tourist. Thank you :) Must of gotten caught up activities and a bit exhausted. Nice to hear from you. Hope you are well :)

calibob

Sinner saved by grace
May 29, 2018
Anaheim, Cali.
So glad to hear it. Wars are amazingly difficult situations that some very young men and women were caught in, right on the front line. It sounds like he really had presence of mind. Thank God for that!
Just plain dumb luck. He may have been sea sick too. Good thing he wasn't on deck or eating. He hated ships ever since.:alien:

Mayflowe

Oct 6, 2016
Just plain dumb luck. He may have been sea sick too. Good thing he wasn't on deck or eating. He hated ships ever since.:alien:
I see. Did you come along afterwards? It's a good thing he made it :) My parents were born at the end and just after the Second World War. Yes, I can totally understand!

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
Hi tourist. Thank you :) Must of gotten caught up activities and a bit exhausted. Nice to hear from you. Hope you are well :)
Things are going OK on my end and hope that you are well also. I feel a bit exhausted at times also. :)

Mayflowe

Oct 6, 2016
Things are going OK on my end and hope that you are well also. I feel a bit exhausted at times also. :)
That's wonderful. Yes, thank you. God keeps coming through. Ok. Yes, these days, when I get home, I feel like "conking out" :D

Lynx

Folksy yet erudite
Aug 13, 2014
Howdy again Mayflowe. Yeah I kinda guessed it was supposed to be Mayflower. It was too good to pass up though. :D

So if April showers bring Mayflowers, what do Mayflowers bring? Pilgrims, of course!

Sorry, I'll hush now...

calibob

Sinner saved by grace
May 29, 2018
Anaheim, Cali.
This started off to make fun of sail boats. Some think they'er romantic but all I've ever seen or heard about on them is work! I like ships with engines aboard.

Mayflowe

Oct 6, 2016
Howdy again Mayflowe. Yeah I kinda guessed it was supposed to be Mayflower. It was too good to pass up though. :D

So if April showers bring Mayflowers, what do Mayflowers bring? Pilgrims, of course!

Sorry, I'll hush now...
Hahaha! I had to think about that one for a moment, then it dawned on me! :D

Mayflowe

Oct 6, 2016
This started off to make fun of sail boats. Some think they'er romantic but all I've ever seen or heard about on them is work! I like ships with engines aboard.
I see. Old ships do look like lots of work. I suppose the advent of engines must have made a huge difference to the workload and experience of seamen.