Hello I’m new

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
S

Salgado

Hello my name is Luis and I’m new here. I’m 25 yrs old and not too long ago I accepted Christ as my Lord and Savior. I was wondering I could find some Christian friends to talk about God. Nice to meet you. Lovely site. God bless🙂

soberxp

May 3, 2018
Welcome. you'll find the knowledge you need to seeking God.

MessengerofTruth

Dec 21, 2022
Welcome Luis. Hope you find Godly fellowship here.

May the LORD bless you guide you in your walk. :giggle:

GRACE_ambassador

Feb 22, 2021
Midwest
Hello my name is Luis and I’m new here. I’m 25 yrs old and not too long ago I accepted Christ as my Lord and Savior. I was wondering I could find some Christian friends to talk about God. Nice to meet you. Lovely site. God bless🙂
Precious friend, A Very Warm Welcome To Chat.

Please Be Very RICHLY Encouraged And Edified In
The LORD JESUS CHRIST, And His Word Of Truth, Rightly
Divided
(+ I and II).

Grace, Peace, And JOY!… + RICH Blessings

oyster67

May 24, 2014
Welcome to your new family, Luis! :D(y)

I like to talk about God. He loves you and wants you to seek to draw near to Him in a real and personal way.
Jesus paid our ticket, so now all we have to do is open the Door.

Revelation 3:20
“Behold, I stand at the door, and knock: if any man hear my voice, and open the door, I will come in to him, and will sup with him, and he with me.”

He wants to come into your house for tea today! :)

Luke 19:5
“And when Jesus came to the place, he looked up, and saw him, and said unto him, Zacchaeus, make haste, and come down; for to day I must abide at thy house.”

S

Salgado

Welcome to your new family, Luis! :D(y)

I like to talk about God. He loves you and wants you to seek to draw near to Him in a real and personal way.
Jesus paid our ticket, so now all we have to do is open the Door.

Revelation 3:20
“Behold, I stand at the door, and knock: if any man hear my voice, and open the door, I will come in to him, and will sup with him, and he with me.”

He wants to come into your house for tea today! :)

Luke 19:5
“And when Jesus came to the place, he looked up, and saw him, and said unto him, Zacchaeus, make haste, and come down; for to day I must abide at thy house.”
Thank you for the warm and insightful welcome. Yes let the Lord Jesus be in my heart always. Amen 😀✝️

TabinRivCA

Oct 23, 2018
Nice to meet you and so glad the Lord led you here to CC to stay connected with fellow believers! You can make more friends also by starting a Thread of your own in the Forum of your choice😊 God bless and keep you Luis🙏!

S

Salgado

Nice to meet you and so glad the Lord led you here to CC to stay connected with fellow believers! You can make more friends also by starting a Thread of your own in the Forum of your choice😊 God bless and keep you Luis🙏!
Nice to meet you as well😃

S

Salgado

And thank you for the insight, I started another thread recently🙂. Thanks for the warm welcome. God bless you too✝️✝️👌

Karlon

Mar 8, 2023
Sure.

Deuteronomy

Jun 11, 2018
Hello Luis (@Salgado), welcome to CChat. I'm glad that you found us and joined in the discussions with us :)

Thank you for telling us a little bit about yourself as well (and, though a bit belated, welcome to the family of God :giggle:).

God bless you!!

~Deuteronomy

1 Thessalonians 5
23 May the God of peace Himself sanctify you entirely; and may your spirit and soul and body
be preserved complete, without blame at the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ.

24 Faithful is He who calls you, and He also will bring it to pass.