hello i am Ajay From India

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Ajay

New member
Oct 10, 2026
1
6
3
Hi, I've been exposed to Jesus’s teachings since I was a child. I studied at a Catholic School but never paid attention to Jesus's teachings. But now that I have grown up, I am interested. I want to learn seriously and be part of the Christian community. It is tough to live in India as a minority; that is why I want to be part of this online community. I am certain that god is real and heaven is real. I thank Jesus for giving knowledge.
 
Hi, I've been exposed to Jesus’s teachings since I was a child. I studied at a Catholic School but never paid attention to Jesus's teachings. But now that I have grown up, I am interested. I want to learn seriously and be part of the Christian community. It is tough to live in India as a minority; that is why I want to be part of this online community. I am certain that god is real and heaven is real. I thank Jesus for giving knowledge.
Welcome Ajay to Christian Chat. May the grace and peace of the Lord Jesus Christ be with you always.

(KJV Revelation 22:14) "Blessed are they that do his commandments, that they may have right to the tree of life, and may enter in through the gates into the city."