Hello! I am new here.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Soulstar

May 16, 2018
Hi everyone,
Glad to have found this place. Never even knew such a chatroom existed till I was in need of it.

Marcelo

Feb 4, 2016
Hi everyone,
Glad to have found this place. Never even knew such a chatroom existed till I was in need of it.
If you need a Christian forum this is the right place for you. Welcome! God bless!

Soulstar

May 16, 2018
Thank you Marcelo! God bless you too!

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
Perhaps God has steered you to this place for a reason. We all were new once so just relax and be yourself. Glad to have you as part of our community. Welcome to CC.

Soulstar

May 16, 2018
Thank you Tourist! Indeed so, I know in part but He knows the whole.

J

joefizz

Welcome here you can discuss with bible smart people and possibly make new friends,hope you like it here!

S

Sweetmorningdew78

Hello! Sis :) Welcome! glad to meet you :) I hope you will like it here :)

God bless you ❤

Soulstar

May 16, 2018
Thank you JoeFizz! Yes i love to learn the Word. I will look out for that :)!

Soulstar

May 16, 2018
Thanks Sweetmorningdew78! That's sweet of you :)!

Soulstar

May 16, 2018
Just a question - where can i find support for domestic abuse? I came here to be able to talk about it and just sort things out logically within myself. I can't find the chatroom for abuse support. Thanks in advance :)!

Isny

Jan 15, 2017
Just a question - where can i find support for domestic abuse? I came here to be able to talk about it and just sort things out logically within myself. I can't find the chatroom for abuse support. Thanks in advance :)!
Hello Soulstar, I have not seen a thread that specifically relates to domestic abuse. I would advise that you visit a rather general thread that is used by many members. Then start asking questions. You should receive numerous responses to your questions.

Suggestion: go to the top left hand corner of the page and select "Christian Chat Rooms and Forums". Then select "Christian Singles Forum" and then the thread "Streams of Consciousness and Thoughts".

This is a general subject thread where you may find some answers. This is a beginning. I hope you find many friends, good fellowhip and the support that you need.....and Welcome to Christian Chat!

Mel85

Daughter of the True King
Mar 28, 2018
Hello, welcome to CC... this is a great place to meet and network with other Christ like minded people.

See you around the forums :)

Blessings ❤️

Soulstar

May 16, 2018
Hello Soulstar, I have not seen a thread that specifically relates to domestic abuse. I would advise that you visit a rather general thread that is used by many members. Then start asking questions. You should receive numerous responses to your questions.

Suggestion: go to the top left hand corner of the page and select "Christian Chat Rooms and Forums". Then select "Christian Singles Forum" and then the thread "Streams of Consciousness and Thoughts".

This is a general subject thread where you may find some answers. This is a beginning. I hope you find many friends, good fellowhip and the support that you need.....and Welcome to Christian Chat!
Thank you so much!