Hello I just joined

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Wonder20

Jan 1, 2018
Hello whoever’s reading this :) I grew up in a Christian family but I truly gave my heart to God last year when I dedicated myself to go to Church and learned to enjoy it. It was truly a struggle at first but it was definitely worth it!

I’ve come here to ask for advice and how to grow closer to God. I’m also very interested in what others say and their point of view of things are.

J

joefizz

Hello whoever’s reading this :) I grew up in a Christian family but I truly gave my heart to God last year when I dedicated myself to go to Church and learned to enjoy it. It was truly a struggle at first but it was definitely worth it!

I’ve come here to ask for advice and how to grow closer to God. I’m also very interested in what others say and their point of view of things are.
Hello I am Joefizz not "whoever is reading this" Welcome here you can discuss with bible smart people and possibly make new friends,hope you like it here!

Dec 31, 2017
Hello.. I'm new here too but I do know that every question we have there's an answer for it in the bible if we pray for God to show us it he really will reveal it to us. God bless you and like you all I want to do is learn more and get closer to Jesus...

Waggles

Sep 21, 2017
South
adelaiderevival.com
Welcome to Christian Chat.
Here you will come across the good, the bad and the ugly.
I'm an Aussie and we love the King James English spelling.

As to getting closer to God, that's easy -
read your NT (and psalms)
and start praying to Jesus to help you

It ain't complicated.

Sorry I'm presuming info on your behalf - NT > New Testament

Waggles

Sep 21, 2017
South
adelaiderevival.com
If you ever come down to South Australia be sure to call in
and we can lunch together on good tucker like our world famous
Vegemite on toast -- yum yum -- you guys are missing out ...

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
If you have come for advice on how to grow closer to God then you have come to the right place. Glad to have you join us. Welcome to CC.

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015
Hello Wonder, welcome to Christian Chat :) I hope you enjoy your time with us!

Don't be shy :D There are many forums to post in :) God bless you

S

Sweetmorningdew78

Hi! Glad to meet you here! Welcome to CC sis :)

God bless you ❤

Sep 11, 2017
Hi Wonder20, happy new year 2018 to you firstly, secondly i know that here you will get friends who can help you to come closer to Christ.