Hello, I'm Nathan from France Be blessed :)

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Jun 7, 2019
Hello everybody,
I'm Nathan, and I just wanted to talk with many christians, to learn from the beautiful children of GOD.
Thank you all :)

Isny

Jan 15, 2017
Hello Nathan, we are glad that you have joined us and hope you find many friends here. It is good to have one more Christian Chat member from France. Years ago I lived in Strasbourg though at the time most of the people there spelled it "Straßburg". Greetings! :)

TabinRivCA

Oct 23, 2018
Welcome to CC and nice to meet you. I'm 1/4 French and adore the French accent. Hope to see you around the forums, God bless!

Dino246

Jun 30, 2015
Welcome to CC, Nathan! Glad to have you join us. :)

oyster67

May 24, 2014
Hello everybody,
I'm Nathan, and I just wanted to talk with many christians, to learn from the beautiful children of GOD.
Thank you all :)
'Beautiful'?... Did someone mention my name?:)

Welcome to CC, brother Nathan! Glad to have you aboard. CC is a great place to fellowship and learn, but beware, some us think we already know it all.:geek:

God bless you, friend.

danja

Nov 28, 2014
welcome Nathan .Have a great sunday .God bless <3

EmilyFoster

Jul 10, 2018
Hello and welcome to CC, Nathan. I hope you find this space helpful and encouraging. Blessings to you!

Didymous

Feb 22, 2018
Hello, Nathan, and welcome!

LPHTX

Jun 13, 2019
Hello Nathan, we are glad that you have joined us and hope you find many friends here. It is good to have one more Christian Chat member from France. Years ago I lived in Strasbourg though at the time most of the people there spelled it "Straßburg". Greetings! :)
Hi Nathan...I’m new here too...welcome! I’ve always wanted to go to France...I’m from Houston, Texas 😁