Hello I'm new here :)

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
G

GtrPkr

In other words, simply develop a new habit... Coming here was a great first step! I have absolutely no doubt that if you come here sober, but tempted to drink for ANY reason, you will find friends here to distract and redirect you! Careful though.... some of your new friends here, especially the Ladies lol, will become very emotionally invested in your progress very quickly. Just know that it's not a matter of being good enough. Your instinct is correct, you do deserve and can do better, that's why you're here! :)

G

Godsgirl83

Hello Ambie. Welcome to CC precious one.

Apr 18, 2019
In other words, simply develop a new habit... Coming here was a great first step! I have absolutely no doubt that if you come here sober, but tempted to drink for ANY reason, you will find friends here to distract and redirect you! Careful though.... some of your new friends here, especially the Ladies lol, will become very emotionally invested in your progress very quickly. Just know that it's not a matter of being good enough. Your instinct is correct, you do deserve and can do better, that's why you're here! :)

Thank you so much! I really appreciate it everyone :) I never thought I could find support this easy :)
Ya'll are truly amazing! thank you thank you thank you !!

oyster67

May 24, 2014
:) Looking for friends to study with and learn more in my walk,
Also struggling with alcoholism, depression, and not feeling good enough. Any advice would be much appreciated
Thank you
Keep seeking to grow ever closer to Him. Baby steps taken every day can really add up fast in the Kingdom. Praise God!

Welcome to CC, Ambie. Know that I am praying for you.

Apr 18, 2019
Keep seeking to grow ever closer to Him. Baby steps taken every day can really add up fast in the Kingdom. Praise God!

Welcome to CC, Ambie. Know that I am praying for you.

Thank you so so so much Oyster!

oyster67

May 24, 2014
Thank you so much! I really appreciate it everyone :) I never thought I could find support this easy :)
Ya'll are truly amazing! thank you thank you thank you !!
This just makes my heart leap for joy! Thank YOU Ambie. YOU are a blessing to US! :)

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
:) Looking for friends to study with and learn more in my walk,
Also struggling with alcoholism, depression, and not feeling good enough. Any advice would be much appreciated
Thank you
I am struggling with nicotine addiction and depression as well. There are many members that are struggling in one way or another so please know that you're not alone in this. There are many that are worth knowing and possibly form a meaningful friendship with. You may not be good enough but the truth is that no one is good enough. The Good News is that Jesus died for your sins and mine and He is definitely good enough for the both of us. Glad to have you as part of our family. Welcome to CC.

Apr 18, 2019
I am struggling with nicotine addiction and depression as well. There are many members that are struggling in one way or another so please know that you're not alone in this. There are many that are worth knowing and possibly form a meaningful friendship with. You may not be good enough but the truth is that no one is good enough. The Good News is that Jesus died for your sins and mine and He is definitely good enough for the both of us. Glad to have you as part of our family. Welcome to CC.
Thank you so so much Tourist! You got this! we all do!
I will pray for you to overcome your addiction to nicotine. I have found just trying to smoke one less a day helps ( i dunno if you chew or smoke) it's hard but it'll make a difference :) the gum is okay too but I really didn't like the nicotine patches. I believe if you're in the states they have programs to help you quit they call about once a week and send you free gum or patches or both and a workbook.

J

Jen1167

Hello Ambie, your name is endearing. Welcome aboard. I am sorry to read you are struggling but so pleased you are wanting to grow in Him. I honestly believe He is the way. You know, of course, drinking goes hand in hand with depression and with low self worth. He is so much more than "feelings". Don't get me wrong, I have a drink, now and again, but think His way is the sober way. I say if you can't say no to things, than you do not get to say yes. Well enough soap boxing you. Glad you are here, truly, and look forward to seeing you around.
Hi Ambie, I also struggle alcohol and depression. We might be able to helo each other