Hello! I'm New Here!

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Mar 20, 2024
Hello, I came here to learn more about Jesus, and make friendships with others who have faith in God. I am really grateful to be here, and I hope to make good Christian friends who will help me in my journey with Jesus. I love the Lord and I want to grow in my walk with Him!

TabinRivCA

Oct 23, 2018
Hi DestinyLight, welcome to the CC fellowship and discussions! Best way to make new friends is to join in the Threads when you're ready. God bless and keep you🙏🌹

Fillan

Oct 25, 2022
Welcome DestinyLight! Good to have you here. Greetings from Scotland :)

Karlon

Mar 8, 2023
Hello, I came here to learn more about Jesus, and make friendships with others who have faith in God. I am really grateful to be here, and I hope to make good Christian friends who will help me in my journey with Jesus. I love the Lord and I want to grow in my walk with Him!
you just made the wisest decision possible. in your learning, read John 3:5 which teaches us to become born again Christians which is the only belief God created. when you are born again, the Holy Spirit will live with you forever. he is your teacher & guide. blessings to you.

Mar 20, 2024
you just made the wisest decision possible. in your learning, read John 3:5 which teaches us to become born again Christians which is the only belief God created. when you are born again, the Holy Spirit will live with you forever. he is your teacher & guide. blessings to you.
Thanks a lot, Karlon! I agree with you that when we are born again, the Holy Spirit never leaves us! Blessings to you, too! I will definitely read John 3:5.

Bingo

Feb 9, 2019
BLANK IMAGE FOR TEXT MESSAGES - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy.jpg
Friendly.png
"So long as you are spiritually "woke"...the truth may become known...here in the now." :)

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015

^ Gospel of John is often recommended as a great place to start reading the Bible.
This movie is a word-for-Word portrayal of John's gospel.

Have you heard of the Alpha Course?

There are 10 videos total. I hope you watch them. They could benefit you greatly :)

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
Learning about Jesus is what happens here. You will find ample opportunity to make good Christian friends to help you on your journey with Jesus. Glad to hear that you love the Lord and glad to have you join our conversations. Welcome to CC.

Mar 20, 2024
Learning about Jesus is what happens here. You will find ample opportunity to make good Christian friends to help you on your journey with Jesus. Glad to hear that you love the Lord and glad to have you join our conversations. Welcome to CC.
That's awesome! Yes, I really love the Lord and I want to learn more about Jesus! I'm glad I joined and will make good Cristian friends here! I know they will help me a lot on the journey.