Hello. I'm new to Christian Chat and Christianity.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Sep 10, 2019
Hello all. I'm new here and new to Christianity. I grew up with a family who called themselves Christian if asked, but didn't actually care too much about religion. I realized I wasn't really a Christian, started trying to find out what I believed, and then found the real God. I got saved one or two months ago, but I wasn't raised with prayers and Bible stories, so I know almost nothing about Christianity. I'm here to learn and grow in my faith, make some friends, and encourage others. I have loads of questions. I don't even know how to pray really, but I like to think God is understanding and patient because he knows I am really trying. I don't know how to end this, :/ but thanks for reading. <3

TabinRivCA

Oct 23, 2018
Hi and welcome to CC. You are right, God knows all about us and when we put our trust in Him, He takes care of us. There are many forums here to ask questions or browse previous topics and I'm sure you will make many friends on the way, God bless!

T

tasha66

Hi Anastasia! I am new here too and need to learn alot, so don't worry - we are all in the same boat. I have a ton of questions too.
Everyone here seems really friendly and welcoming - it is so refreshing to chat with people who are honest and who seem to care about others!
Cheers :)

Adstar

Jul 24, 2016
Hello all. I'm new here and new to Christianity. I grew up with a family who called themselves Christian if asked, but didn't actually care too much about religion. I realized I wasn't really a Christian, started trying to find out what I believed, and then found the real God. I got saved one or two months ago, but I wasn't raised with prayers and Bible stories, so I know almost nothing about Christianity. I'm here to learn and grow in my faith, make some friends, and encourage others. I have loads of questions. I don't even know how to pray really, but I like to think God is understanding and patient because he knows I am really trying. I don't know how to end this, :/ but thanks for reading. <3
Welcome aboard CC Anastasia :)

Always a joy to hear of a new Sister or brother in Christ.. (y)

As for prayer.. That's just talking to God.. The best way to talk to God is with a genuine attitude.. What ever we talk about to God it's best to always mean it.. Don't worry about using fancy words and never fall into the trap of using repetitious formulated prayers.. Just say what ever you think you need to express in your own words.. God is well able to know exactly what you are trying to say even when our words come out messy :rolleyes: :LOL: ... So don't fear speaking to the LORD and asking what ever questions you want to ask Him or whatever requests you want to ask for or expressing your thanks in what ever words you wish to use..

Anyway your post was a good one you don't need to worry about how to end it when you have said all you wished to say :)

Dino246

Jun 30, 2015
Welcome to CC, Anastasia! I hope you find what you're seeking here. The coffee pot is in the corner.... :)