hello there, I am new here. I am looking forward to chatting with you all.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

jatuma29

Feb 9, 2019
My name is Jatuma Arman. I am new to this platform but do look forward to having a rewarding experience here. I am interested in rural mission work and evangelism and currently is team leader of a work ongoing in Rural Liberia, West Africa.

Feb 6, 2019
Welcome! I’ve been a member only a couple days but I am enjoying the fellowship and I pray you enjoy as well. Blessings.

Dec 3, 2018
Hi! Welcome! I’ve recently joined also and from what I’ve seen, this is a good forum! God bless!

Isny

Jan 15, 2017
My name is Jatuma Arman. I am new to this platform but do look forward to having a rewarding experience here. I am interested in rural mission work and evangelism and currently is team leader of a work ongoing in Rural Liberia, West Africa.
Hello Jatuma, we are glad to have you with us and hope you find many friends with whom you can chat. You are doing most interesting work in rural Liberia with your mission work. Please tell us more about your mission work. I am sure that other members here at Christian Chat would like to know more about your work: it sounds very interesting!

Welcome Jatuma!

J

jbrooks5912

🙃 welcome to the world of ChristianChat. Hope you enjoy your time here.

God Bless!!

TabinRivCA

Oct 23, 2018
A warm welcome and glad to meet you! I pray you receive much inspiration here at CC. God bless!

Oct 12, 2012
Jatuma, great to have you, welcome to the CC!! 😁😇

mar09

Sep 17, 2014
In Liberia! Welcome. Do let us know what's going in those parts of this planet...!

BrotherMike

Be Still and Know
Jan 8, 2018
Welcome to CC! We would love to hear your stories about being a team leader in West Africa!

leean

Feb 14, 2019
I am a Christian from China. I am very happy to be here. I hope that we can exchange more.

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
You certainly seem to have an important assignment. Glad to have you as a member of our multi-cultural international community. Looking forward to your posts. Welcome to CC.

Marcelo

Feb 4, 2016
Jatuma, may the Lord bless your rural mission work. Welcome to Christian Chat!

Dec 9, 2018
Hello jatuma, welcome to CChat! I hope that you will find the fellowship and experience that you are seeking here! :)

Dec 9, 2018
Welcome! I’ve been a member only a couple days but I am enjoying the fellowship and I pray you enjoy as well. Blessings.
Hello and welcome to you as well, Neatne!! So good to have you with us!! :D

Dec 9, 2018
Hi! Welcome! I’ve recently joined also and from what I’ve seen, this is a good forum! God bless!
Hello BiblicalChristian (no better kind to be! :D ), welcome to CChat! I hope you've been finding your way around alright? If you have any questions or need any help navigating please let someone know and we'll be happy to help!! :D

Didymous

Feb 22, 2018
Hello, Jatuma, and welcome!