Welcome to CC Janaína.Good evening everyone!
My name is Janaína, From Brazil.
Is anyone interested in studying the book of Revelation or even the Gospels? God bless!
Welcome here you can discuss with bible smart people and possibly make new friends,hope you like it here!Good evening everyone!
My name is Janaína, From Brazil.
Is anyone interested in studying the book of Revelation or even the Gospels? God bless!
You may also want to wait to see which people you find have compatible views and who has a solid reputation.
Well no need to worry about "reputation" or "rep" anymore it's gone now replaced with "reactions" instead on the flip side of this if you mean "reputation" as in a person's known behaviour that's a different matter that takes some thought.Hello, I have been coming here off and on for some time now, but for the life of me I do not know how to know about someone's reputation?
Good evening everyone!
My name is Janaína, From Brazil.
Is anyone interested in studying the book of Revelation or even the Gospels? God bless!
Hello, I have been coming here off and on for some time now, but for the life of me I do not know how to know about someone's reputation?
ok.Joe. this is the reputation I was referring to;
Ugly said:
You may also want to wait to see which people you find have compatible views and who has a solid reputation.