Hello There

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Thundy

Junior Member
Sep 14, 2017
2
0
0
Hey, I'm Thundy. I'm 23 years old and currently a student at Queens University, majoring in Music Therapy, which I believe what God has called me to do. I was adopted into a Christian family and was saved in the early 2000s. Since then, I've been actively going to church, reading, studying and spreading the word of Christ. I'm a musician. I play piano, saxophone and guitar.

Some cool things about me:

1. I have perfect pitch
2. I've *almost* scaled the East Coast of the USA (Have not visited Maine)
3. I can play over 20 different Christian songs

Well...that's basically it about me. God bless you all!
 
Wow that's quite an impressive amount of accomplishments you have there. That's awesome! I have a cousin that is currently attending qc. God bless!
 
You play saxophone, piano and guitar!!! A blessed musician from God... Thumbs up, Thundy! Could you tell me more about the saxophone and how you play it?? i like this instrument very much...
 
Cool. Great to get a fellow musician here. I play the sax, too. Used to play all four... I really think it is a blast to play soprano, but in a bigband I used to play lead tenor and baritone. Now I play mostly alto. Boring, I know. And the bassoon. I play the piano as well, but my guitar skills are poor. I prefer to play the bass if I have to. I too studied music, but I wasn't enough kind to study music therapy, so I ended up studying classical solo bassoon. And added special pedagogy and pedagogy and a bunch of other subjects later.

Anyway. Good to have you here. I hope to see you around.
 
Welcome here you can discuss with bible smart people and possibly make new friends,hope you like it here!
 
Hi thundy,

Good to have you with us. Hope you come more often and share life.
 
Hey, I'm Thundy. I'm 23 years old and currently a student at Queens University, majoring in Music Therapy, which I believe what God has called me to do. I was adopted into a Christian family and was saved in the early 2000s. Since then, I've been actively going to church, reading, studying and spreading the word of Christ. I'm a musician. I play piano, saxophone and guitar.

Some cool things about me:

1. I have perfect pitch
2. I've *almost* scaled the East Coast of the USA (Have not visited Maine)
3. I can play over 20 different Christian songs

Well...that's basically it about me. God bless you all!

Peace be with you Thundy in JESUS' NAME.
Good morning bro.
You are highly welcome on CC.
We love you and feel free to express yourself here.
JESUS IS LORD OF ALL.
 
I lived 8 years in Maine. It's a nice place to visit but you wouldn't want to live there. Glad to have you join us. Welcome to CC.
 
Hey, I'm Thundy. I'm 23 years old and currently a student at Queens University, majoring in Music Therapy, which I believe what God has called me to do. I was adopted into a Christian family and was saved in the early 2000s. Since then, I've been actively going to church, reading, studying and spreading the word of Christ. I'm a musician. I play piano, saxophone and guitar.

Some cool things about me:

1. I have perfect pitch
2. I've *almost* scaled the East Coast of the USA (Have not visited Maine)
3. I can play over 20 different Christian songs

Well...that's basically it about me. God bless you all!

Noice, I wish I learned some instruments as a kid.