Hello to all.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

JT10

Jul 22, 2019
It's a true blessing that such a wonderful Christian site like this exists.

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
Having been a member for over 5 years and having the privilege to meet many wonderful Christians I would say that I agree with you that this is a wonderful Christian site. I for one have been truly blessed by this site and perhaps you will as well. Glad to have you as a member of our community. Welcome to CC.

TabinRivCA

Oct 23, 2018
Welcome to CC and nice to meet you. I know you will enjoy the forums here, God bless!

EmilyFoster

Jul 10, 2018
Hello and welcome to CC, JT10. Yes, this is a wonderful and very encouraging site. I hope you find this space helpful. God bless you!

S

Sweetmorningdew78

I agree JT10 😊

Hi! Welcome to CC 😊 glad to have you here 😊

God bless you ❤

oyster67

May 24, 2014
Praise the Lord! It is a wonderful miracle indeed. We shall walk the rest of this road together!

Welcome to CC, brother JT.:)

Luke
24:13 And, behold, two of them went that same day to a village called Emmaus, which was from Jerusalem [about] threescore furlongs.
24:14 And they talked together of all these things which had happened.
24:15 And it came to pass, that, while they communed [together] and reasoned, Jesus himself drew near, and went with them.

Jul 23, 2019
Double amen! I'm so glad I don't have to pipe down on my faith somewhere finally!