Hello to all

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Welcome Samie

^Thanks for such an insightful thought.

I was dead and jesus made me alive. I am testimony to it. I had a vision of Jesus and he calling me to him.

I will be obliged if my GOD accepts me as a slave in the faith.

I was restricted not to eat meat and it was considered a Sin but now I know how ignorant i was , my lord sees no sin it so I am all for eat.

In fact the first thing i ate after conversion was to eat beef to cement the end with the devil faith of hinduism
 
- Copy - Copy - Copy (11) - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy.jpg

"Commitment, perseverance, honesty, discipline, self-control,
and acting upon and applying God's principles of life are some of the
things to keep in mind in the hope of growing stronger in our love of serving our Lord."
 
  • Like
Reactions: Deade
A big hello to all.

I am a recent convert to Christianity from false faith Hindusim

I love my jesus and growing in my faith

Thanks

Samie
Hello Samie and welcome first and foremost , Welcome to Christianity in Jesus Christ🙏, Praise be to God !

May God continue to show you the path of straight and narrow and Bless you to walk it, to Follow Our Heavenly Father and Lord with the help of the Holy Spirit.

See you about the threads.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Deade
welcometocc9p.png



ROMANS5-8s.png


John316s.png



philippians1_6.png



Christmas2020s.png



Philippians2-5-11s.png


Welcome! :)
 
Hello Samie and welcome first and foremost , Welcome to Christianity in Jesus Christ🙏, Praise be to God !

May God continue to show you the path of straight and narrow and Bless you to walk it, to Follow Our Heavenly Father and Lord with the help of the Holy Spirit.

See you about the threads.
I’m certain that Jesus is the way. I’m blessed to be accepted by Jesus and my brothers and sisters here.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Deade
Nice to meet you and glad you are joining the fellowship at CC:) Lots of members here from AU and hope you enjoy your time here. God bless you!
 
  • Like
Reactions: Deade
^Thanks for such an insightful thought.

I was dead and jesus made me alive. I am testimony to it. I had a vision of Jesus and he calling me to him.

I will be obliged if my GOD accepts me as a slave in the faith.

I was restricted not to eat meat and it was considered a Sin but now I know how ignorant i was , my lord sees no sin it so I am all for eat.

In fact the first thing i ate after conversion was to eat beef to cement the end with the devil faith of hinduism
Nothing like a good beefsteak to celebrate a victory Samie ... welcome to CC. :)