Hello to all!

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Skeet

Nov 2, 2021
i am an old person...oh...senior person.....and i look forward to seeing you all here in these pages.

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
i am an old person...oh...senior person.....and i look forward to seeing you all here in these pages.
I'm getting higher in numbers too at age of 66 and there are other getting up there too here on this site. I'm looking forward to seeing you in your posts. Glad to have you as part of our family. Welcome to CC.

BlessedByGod

Sep 28, 2019
Well, hello Skeet, a big huge welcome to Christian Chat😀!

May God Bless you with with much fun, Love, growth , Peace and Fellowship in these pages.

See you about the threads🙂.

MatthewWestfieldUK

May 13, 2021
Welcome, folks will be glad to hear your thoughts here. Generally the users are kind and interesting here

Seeker47

Aug 7, 2018
Welcome to CC Skeet, we need all the wisdom we can get!

Feb 23, 2021
Hi Skeet! Nice to meetcha!

I'm an old lady, although I don't feel like one ... Except around my grandkids. 😍

Bingo

Feb 9, 2019
diamond-rain-purple-4k-and-full-hd_vkocjpnc__F0000 - Copy - Copy (10) - Copy - Copy - Copy - C...png
"Thank you for being, and for a great profile pic.!" :)

edb0eabdbdf5abaac194c71f1a75fded - Copy (2) - Copy.jpg

TabinRivCA

Oct 23, 2018
Nice to meet you and have you in the fellowship at CC:) You will fit right in and am looking forward to your posts! God bless you!