Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.
If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!
Its so funny.
I have to get all theese numbers out of my head
But its kind of hard:
I joined here 13 th of aug
You joined 13th of march
I was born 13th of march.
Im just laughing!
Guess i just have to stop look att the numbers and study the words
Thanks for the Welcome
The era of grace is still on!
Thank you brother! You too!
I recently realized God have given me a heart of compassion.
The world pick you clean of it and I have often just been ashamed of it,
like it would indicate you are a chicken etc
But..isnt compassion like the blood that flows through the veins of the spirit of Israel since the blood of Abel.
I still try to wrap my mind around we are grafted into this holy tree.