Hello

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
you haven't been here long at all and i have already been blessed by your posts you are going to make a great edition to the cc family:)
That's so nice of you to say, Blain! I'm glad I found this forum, and look forward to learning more from you all. I was born again last year, and so it's really great to hear from other Christians, maybe things I've overlooked or didn't understand, explained differently. :)
 
you haven't been here long at all and i have already been blessed by your posts you are going to make a great edition to the cc family:)

I agree 100%!!!!
I love when new members jump right in and encourage others like they were here for years. :) :)

Welcome to the family Deidre :)
 
I like to collect pretty pictures

I may or may not have a collection of various pictures of Helga Pataki I have found online on my computer >.>

Oh, and heya, welcome. Ive seem you here a bit now today, it seems like you are already on your way of becoming an active member, so I hope that continues : p
 
I may or may not have a collection of various pictures of Helga Pataki I have found online on my computer >.>

Oh, and heya, welcome. Ive seem you here a bit now today, it seems like you are already on your way of becoming an active member, so I hope that continues : p

I have lots of pictures but they mostly have quotes on them lol....
 
I may or may not have a collection of various pictures of Helga Pataki I have found online on my computer >.>

Oh, and heya, welcome. Ive seem you here a bit now today, it seems like you are already on your way of becoming an active member, so I hope that continues : p

(Oh and BTW I like your customations on your profile) random but true haha
 
I have lots of pictures but they mostly have quotes on them lol....

Most of my saved images don't have quotes on them : p
Oh but I have this one with a quote here-

756IGhh.jpg
 
(Oh and BTW I like your customations on your profile) random but true haha

Oh haha, I did that in like 5 minutes one day, got tired of doing it and said Id fix it later and then just never touched that again : p I like the colors but other than that its a total wreck haha : p
 
Oh haha, I did that in like 5 minutes one day, got tired of doing it and said Id fix it later and then just never touched that again : p I like the colors but other than that its a total wreck haha : p

Haha nah it works lol