Hello

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

havefaith42

Oct 9, 2017
Hello, my name is Gicela, well my middle , I use it mostly on line. I would enjoy getting to meet a lot of you! It's hard to go on line and really get to make new friends.

Jrey

Oct 8, 2017
Welcome Gicela. :) I just joined too! :)

J

joefizz

Hello, my name is Gicela, well my middle , I use it mostly on line. I would enjoy getting to meet a lot of you! It's hard to go on line and really get to make new friends.
Welcome Gicela. :) I just joined too! :)
Welcome to both of you,here you can discuss with bible smart people and possibly make new friends,hope you like it here!

S

SweetmorningDew78

Hello! Gicela :) welcome to CC :) see you around!

God bless you ❤

havefaith42

Oct 9, 2017
I'm afraid I'm having trouble with the respond part, didn't mean to say that twice, lol

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
I have made a few friends online on this site including meeting my wife. There are a lot of quality people here that are definitely worth taking the time to know. You should have no problem making new friends here. Looking forward to getting to know you through your post. Glad to have you as part of our family. Welcome to CC.

danja

Nov 28, 2014
welcome :) God bless you

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015
Welcome to CC, Gicela! I hope you find your time with us fruitful :)