Hello!!

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

jagarzaiii81

Feb 12, 2018
New to the site, just looking for ways to stay focused.

S

Sweetmorningdew78

Hello! Welcome to CC brother :) glad to meet you :)

God bless you ❤

S

Sweetmorningdew78

You are welcome bro :) and thanks also ❤

danja

Nov 28, 2014
welcome to our family :) Blessings

Jul 15, 2017
Hey and welcome :cool:

J

joefizz

Welcome here you can discuss with bible smart people and possibly make new friends,hope you like it here!

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
What are you trying to stay focused on? Lot's of amusing distractions here. Glad to have you as part of our community. Welcome to CC.

slave

Mar 20, 2015
Jesus Christ and remaining in his presence.
Hello Jagazaiii81 - Hello, I pray we can talk sometime in the hallways, I would love to hear more of the need to "Focus on God " issues. There can be so many things that distract us huh? Welcome my friend, I hope you can be encouraged toward love and good deeds in His name! Its nice to meet you...

Feb 14, 2018
Hello - I'm a newbie too - just joined in fact. Am from Australia and I just wanted to say welcome too!

Psalm 37:4 "Delight yourself also in the LORD, And He shall give you the desires of your heart."