S
Sissyberry
Guest
Hello, everyone, first id like to introduce myself. Im Sarah I live in west Texas where the wind blows and the heat is relentless. But there is a beauty here like any other place the lord has created. I have six amazing kids. 3 boys and 3 girls! I love kids and would gladly have more! But for now this is the number God has given me! Im currently going through my second divorce. Please don't judge I will go into a small explanation. I was married at 19 in a mennonite church. We had 4 kids and married 8 years
But because they don't date nor in anyway allow you to know the person u find out later things that change ur relationship. Again I married all for the wrong reasons. We had a son but weren't married so we decided to but recently I found him doing cocaine. So again I am going through a divorce. None of this was ever my plan. I wanted one man forever. Who I could seek God with who would help me along the path of salvation just as I could help him. If two are seeking God first he will work the rest out. I am hopeful and currently doing my best to teach my children that God loves them and is always ready to reach out his hand and save. Thank u for all your kindness! God bless.
But because they don't date nor in anyway allow you to know the person u find out later things that change ur relationship. Again I married all for the wrong reasons. We had a son but weren't married so we decided to but recently I found him doing cocaine. So again I am going through a divorce. None of this was ever my plan. I wanted one man forever. Who I could seek God with who would help me along the path of salvation just as I could help him. If two are seeking God first he will work the rest out. I am hopeful and currently doing my best to teach my children that God loves them and is always ready to reach out his hand and save. Thank u for all your kindness! God bless.