Hello

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Sarah85

New member
Jun 2, 2018
1
1
3
Hi I'm new. I can't seem to find an actual chat room, but hope to figure it out eventually lol.
Anyway. Hello
 
  • Like
Reactions: Angela_s
Hi! Sarah :) Welcome to CC :)


We are all new here ? I am also trying to figure out the changes that has been made ?

It is fun here sis Sarah :)
God bless you ❤
 
  • Like
Reactions: Mel85
Hi Sarah, welcome to CC. Hope to see you around the forums :)

Blessings ❤️
 
Hi I'm new. I can't seem to find an actual chat room, but hope to figure it out eventually lol.
Anyway. Hello

To access the chat rooms try clicking on the Christian Chat App icon as that might walk you through the process. I haven't tried it yet in this new format that is only a few weeks old but that might be the way to go. Personally, I believe that the best in-depth conversations take place in the forums allowing you to really get to know the members, who they are and what they are about. Glad to have you join us. Welcome to CC.