Hello,

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015

^^ That is my newest template :) I designed it over yesterday and today...

JustEli

Dec 23, 2018
See? you get it! This is a fun place. 🎉🎉🎉

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015
Nice work!!!! Clean. Sharp.
Thank you :) Most of my templates were made last year; that is the first one of the new year. You saw the Christmas card that was a collaboration between calibob and I... that was one of the first ones I did that was not monochromatic (the Christmas card). They are all collages, and were mostly purple before that...

Lynx

Folksy yet erudite
Aug 13, 2014
Threads don't have to be about anything. Randomness rules, streams of consciousness, conversations about nothing in particular, speaking your mind, last person to post wins, all similar in following the theme of just hang out and be your serious or silly self. The Singles Forum is a good place for such freedom and randomness. Cyberspace has a lot of rules and regulations, so does religion. It is nice to know there are those who are not so militantly lock-step with such mind-sets.
OFF TOPIC! This post is off topic for this thread and I'm gonna complain to a moderator about it until I see it deleted! :p

(Yes I'm being facetious.)

Mel85

Daughter of the True King
Mar 28, 2018
Threads don't have to be about anything. Randomness rules, streams of consciousness, conversations about nothing in particular, speaking your mind, last person to post wins, all similar in following the theme of just hang out and be your serious or silly self. The Singles Forum is a good place for such freedom and randomness. Cyberspace has a lot of rules and regulations, so does religion. It is nice to know there are those who are not so militantly lock-step with such mind-sets.
It makes me wonder, why the Singles forum is one of the best forums on CC?

The first best would be BDF.

😂

JustEli

Dec 23, 2018
a new year, a new start! Good morning my new friends!

JustEli

Dec 23, 2018
What a day, tired tired. Quick someone say something funny......... I'm at a complete loss. 😕

Lighthearted

Oct 17, 2016

Lynx

Folksy yet erudite
Aug 13, 2014
I've seen something like that before... my father used to think it was hilarious to spin the cats around until they were dizzy.

I hope those two cats clawed whomever did that to them.

Lighthearted

Oct 17, 2016
Dude, with face like that you don't need to be clever - just keep popping that photo in here and there and your a made man with all the young (and old) christian ladies... lol
Note: that's why most of us ol crumungins use a clever avator in lieu of a pretty face...
how was that? JK
Solemate, you are not a "crudmuffinn".
Eli, you know what I think...
So, smile and wave boys! Just smile and wave!

JustEli

Dec 23, 2018
Haha. 😁👋

JustEli

Dec 23, 2018
Not sure what you mean light, better splain it to me ima slow learnerer haha