Hello

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Well, I am a college swimmer and I love the water. Some people think I am a mermaid because I swim so fast. However, I live in Iowa... the furthest possible place to be from an ocean in the USA...So, I'm an Iowa Mermaid. Wishing that I could be at the ocean but still making the best of it in the middle of land haha. I have had a couple people ask me that!
Can be frank with u? The name means half woman half fish.,so a precious sister like u ought not to have such a name