Hello

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Elle07

Apr 4, 2019
👋🏻 I’m new here and feeling a bit down lately and just needed a friend

blue_ladybug

Feb 21, 2014
Welcome to CC. :) Start posting in the other forums and you'll find plenty of friends in no time..

Deuteronomy

Jun 11, 2018
👋🏻 I’m new here and feeling a bit down lately and just needed a friend
Hi Elle, welcome to CChat :)

I'm sorry to hear that you've been down here of late, but I agree with @blue_ladybug, post away & you'll find plenty friends around here (y)

Praying for you.

God bless you! (Numbers 6:24-26)

~Deut

1 Thessalonians 5
23 May the God of peace Himself sanctify you entirely; and may your spirit and soul and body be preserved complete, without blame at the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ.
24 Faithful is He who calls you, and He also will bring it to pass.

TabinRivCA

Oct 23, 2018
Welcome to CC and ice to meet you. 'The joy of the Lord is our strength', and I pray He touches you with His peace that passeth all understanding, God bless!

Bingo

Feb 9, 2019
'Welcome!....We all need a 'friend' in Jesus Christ. I hope within the pages of CC, the spirit of God's
love and from those within CC...that you come to know of friends to help lift up your spirit with
encouragement and help lighten any darkness that may be troublesome in your life."...:)
'Praise God'

Attachments

Dino246

Jun 30, 2015
'Ello, Elle07! Welcome to CC. I hope you find some friends here. I certainly have. :)

Didymous

Feb 22, 2018
Hello Elle, and welcome! I'm sure you'll find friends here,

G

Godsgirl83

Great BIG BEAR HUG! (hope you're a hug type of person) like others have said, type away, you'll find someone to connect/share/bond/cry on whatever it be your in need of you'll find SOMEONE (or more) to help. I've been on only a few day's myself and yet there's already some here I find myself thinking about throughout the day. Most importantly though remember JESUS IS ALWAYS WITH YOU AND LOVES YOU VERY MUCH!

danja

Nov 28, 2014
welcome Elle :) It is great to have you here .God bless you <3