Hello

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Bnichols4

Apr 2, 2018
So it’s been a while since I’ve been on here and I’d like to introduce myself again for those of you that didn’t catch it the first time. My name is Brittany and I am 28 years old and God has been with me through this crazy rollercoaster we call life and never once has he left me. I’m very blessed to be sitting here typing to all of you right now but I’ll tell you about that in another post this is just an introduction for now. I’m very eager to get to learn about all of you and I hope to make friends on here very soon because I sure could use some :)

ToastAndTea

Jul 31, 2018
Hello Brittany. Welcome back to the site. I hope you are doing well.

G

Godsgirl83

Hi Brittany! LOTS of friends to be found here......................

Bingo

Feb 9, 2019

"Hello Brittany...Welcome back. To often we go away from God, let us be thankful, God's spirit
never leaves us, we only need to renew our 'God consciousness' with a new attitude and behavior
in our daily living of life here in the now.
Sharing our experiences...hopes, interests, faith...life happening in general.
For we are here to learn, share, love, appreciate and to give of ourselves."
'Praise God'.....:)

Attachments

Oct 12, 2012
So it’s been a while since I’ve been on here and I’d like to introduce myself again for those of you that didn’t catch it the first time. My name is Brittany and I am 28 years old and God has been with me through this crazy rollercoaster we call life and never once has he left me. I’m very blessed to be sitting here typing to all of you right now but I’ll tell you about that in another post this is just an introduction for now. I’m very eager to get to learn about all of you and I hope to make friends on here very soon because I sure could use some :)
Hey Brittany better late than never right! Good to have you back welcome to the CC! 💜😇

Apr 11, 2019
Hi Brittany and welcome :)

TabinRivCA

Oct 23, 2018
So nice to have you back here with CC and I hope to see you around the forums, God bless!

Dino246

Jun 30, 2015
Welcome back! I think there's still some coffee left. Unless you prefer your coffee right.

Dec 9, 2018
Hi Brittany, welcome back to CChat! :D

oyster67

May 24, 2014
Wonderful testimony, thank you so much sister. Welcome back. You are making new friends right now. We all need them. We are part of big family. Just as it should be :)