Hello

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Kassi205

May 11, 2019
Hi all, My name is Kassi This is my first time on here. I am a 52 year old divorced Christian mother of 3 sons and a nurse by trade.

G

Godsgirl83

Welcome Kassi! Jump right in, the Water is fine here;)

Isny

Jan 15, 2017
Hello Kassi, we are glad that you have joined us and hope you find many friends here at Christian Chat. My wife, now retired, was an RN on a cardiac unit at a local hospital for a long time. Nursing was a job that she enjoyed as you must have.

Look through the forums to find a thread that interests you and then join in on the conversation. Hope you find many friends here. Welcome! :)

S

Sweetmorningdew78

Hello!Kassi :) Good morning 😊 Welcome TO CC 😊

And Happy Mother's day to you ❤

God bless you ❤

oyster67

May 24, 2014
HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!!!!!!!!!!!! and welcome to CC. You have so much in common with my little sister. Even your names are close. Hmmm.:unsure:

God bless you, dear.

TabinRivCA

Oct 23, 2018
Welcome to CC and nice to meet you. Hope to see you around and hope you have a wonderful Mother's Day w/your sons, God bless!

Oct 12, 2012
Hi all, My name is Kassi This is my first time on here. I am a 52 year old divorced Christian mother of 3 sons and a nurse by trade.
Hey kassi, what up, what up!!? Welcome to the CC, your whole tribe!!

Bingo

Feb 9, 2019
"Hello Kassi.........Welcome to CC. Hope you come to be spiritually enlightened,
encouraged and come to know all is well, so long as we strive to keep God in our life."......:) enact - Copy - Copy (10) - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy...jpg
'Praise God'

Kassi205

May 11, 2019
Thank you all for the welcome greetings and mothers day wishes. For those who are Moms happy Mothers day!

Dino246

Jun 30, 2015
Welcome to CC, Kassi! Glad you joined us. We have good coffee and bad puns. :)

lolo4

May 17, 2019
HI Cassi,

I am a new member too- just a few days in.

Also am a retired nurse, if there is such a thing, because the nurse part of me still remains after almost 20 years away.

Hope to meet you along the way.

Kassi205

May 11, 2019
HI Cassi,

I am a new member too- just a few days in.

Also am a retired nurse, if there is such a thing, because the nurse part of me still remains after almost 20 years away.

Hope to meet you along the way.
Hi Lolo, retired nurse...ahhh I dream of the day I get to retire! Hope you are enjoying it!