Hello

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Devoted2JC

Jan 16, 2011
Hi I’m not new here I love Jesus even though he won’t answer my most wanted prayer that could change my life. I love you all keep believing.

CharliRenee

Staff member
Nov 4, 2014
Welcome aboard. I am so glad you love Jesus. I trust He has great plans for your life. God Bless you. Love to you in Christ.

TabinRivCA

Oct 23, 2018
Glad you are back. Re your prayer, we need to put God in the center of our lives and seek Him. God knows what's best for us and when it's best. Keep obedient, keep a good attitude and see what happens. God bless.

Devoted2JC

Jan 16, 2011
Hi all you Christians are so polite it made my day.

God Bless

danja

Nov 28, 2014
welcome back .Keep praying and believe God has the best for you .Blessings <3

calibob

Sinner saved by grace
May 29, 2018
Anaheim, Cali.
Hi I’m not new here I love Jesus even though he won’t answer my most wanted prayer that could change my life. I love you all keep believing.
Sometimes the answer may be wait while other times it may be work but most of the time it's most likely both.

Celebrate recovery Lesson 22>
“Reserve a daily time with God for self-examination, Bible reading, and prayer, in order to know God and His will for my life and to gain the power to follow His will.”

“We sought through prayer and meditation to improve our conscious contact with God, praying only for knowledge of His will for us and power to carry that out.”

Colossians 3:16 New International Version (NIV)
16 Let the message of Christ dwell among you richly as you teach and admonish one another with all wisdom through psalms, hymns, and songs from the Spirit, singing to God with gratitude in your hearts.
  • Be thankful to God.​
  • Be thankful for others.​
  • Be thankful for your recovery.​
  • Be thankful for your church.​
We thank God for you and for the opportunity to carry the message. Welcome back. Cali.