Hello

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
welcometocc9p.png



John316s.png


 
  • Like
Reactions: Deade
Welcome to CC and nice to meet you. There are many interesting forums/topics to see here, God bless!
 
  • Like
Reactions: Deade
Just saying hi to everyone. I hope to make some friends here and I love talking and learning about God's word

God bless you all:):):)


Welcome to CC, brother H! I would like to be you friend and talk about God and His Word with you. Godspeed:)!
 
  • Like
Reactions: Mii
Hello Hemustincrease! Welcome to the CC. Stick around, you'll find plenty of friends to chat up here. I look forward to seeing you in the forums.
 
Thank you everyone for the warm welcome:love:.

I was looking in the bible discussion forum in a thread called Not By Works. I was going to say hello and introduce myself there but I found many people there did not seem so friendly resorting to calling each other names which did not seem very christian in my view as I believe as should treat each other no matter who we are or what we believe with love and respect.

Here in this thread at least I feel safe and that there are friends here.

Can anyone please help me and show me the forum rules. I have tried to find them but cannot.

I am not sure if this forum is for me or not or how long I will be here but wish you all God's love and blessings. :)
 
Thank you everyone for the warm welcome:love:.

I was looking in the bible discussion forum in a thread called Not By Works. I was going to say hello and introduce myself there but I found many people there did not seem so friendly resorting to calling each other names which did not seem very christian in my view as I believe as should treat each other no matter who we are or what we believe with love and respect.

Here in this thread at least I feel safe and that there are friends here.

Can anyone please help me and show me the forum rules. I have tried to find them but cannot.

I am not sure if this forum is for me or not or how long I will be here but wish you all God's love and blessings. :)

So sorry about your negative experience in the BDF (Bible Discussion Forum). We can have the soundest of doctrine, but it profits nothing if we are not bearing the good fruits of the Spirit. Some do not seem to understand this. We try to work around them and show them love. We need the help of yourself and others like you. Please stay with us. Look at it as a ministry opportunity. Some of the meanest people are the ones that need our love the most. God bless you.