Hello

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Marvintci

Aug 13, 2019
Bless the Lord my brothers and sisters, so happy to find a place where we can all come together to discuss the things of God. Big Hallelujah shout out from the beautiful TURKS and Caicos Islands.

Isny

Jan 15, 2017
Hello Marvin, your profile says that you live in the TCI but are a Jamaican national.....two very beautiful places. My son visits Jamaica twice a year living with several local families. He loves the people.

Do you like ripsaw music or maybe rake and scrape music? I doubt whether this music is played very often at the waltzes in Vienna! LOL.

Marvin, we are so happy to have you with us here at Christian Chat. A big welcome going your way! :)

EmilyFoster

Jul 10, 2018
Hello and welcome to God’s family, Marvin. I hope you find this space encouraging in your walk with Christ. Blessings to you and yours.

danja

Nov 28, 2014
welcome and have a blessed day <3

CharliRenee

Staff member
Nov 4, 2014
What a terrific introduction. Welcome aboard. God Bless you.

oyster67

May 24, 2014
Bless the Lord my brothers and sisters, so happy to find a place where we can all come together to discuss the things of God. Big Hallelujah shout out from the beautiful TURKS and Caicos Islands.
Welcome to CC, brother M. I have met some very wonderful Christian people who lived in Jamaica. Beautiful souls.

TabinRivCA

Oct 23, 2018
Welcome to CC and nice to meet you. So glad you joined, God bless!