Hello

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

ThewindBlows

Sep 30, 2019
Hi everyone, Glad to have found This Site look forward to chatting with people, Lord bless you all

T

tasha66

Hey Windblows! Great to have you here.
Looking forward to chatting with you!.
Cheers! :)

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
Hi everyone, Glad to have found This Site look forward to chatting with people, Lord bless you all
Perhaps God has steered you to this site for a reason. Glad to have you onboard with us. May the Lord bless as well. Welcome to CC.

ThewindBlows

Sep 30, 2019
Thanks For the replies I came to check all was approved and you all made my day happier, thanks for the warm welcome

EmilyFoster

Jul 10, 2018
Hello and welcome to CC, friend. I hope you’ll find this space encouraging in your walk. Blessings to you.

BlessedByGod

Sep 28, 2019
Thanks For the replies I came to check all was approved and you all made my day happier, thanks for the warm welcome
Hello there and welcome to C.C. 😃! Interesting side note on the name: I was telling someone this last summer (as in my option they were always so busy running around and a little too busy. I encouraged them to take some time for themselves, read a book or two (and yes), go outside and let the wind blow across your face and may you remember that God knew you would be there and feel the very breeze blow across your face when he had it blow...
Anywho, welcome and may God bless you with many hours of fun, enlightenment, joy and laughter here and your life...🙃

TabinRivCA

Oct 23, 2018
Welcome and nice to meet you. Looking forward to hearing from you at the forums here, God bless!

danja

Nov 28, 2014
welcome and have a blessed october <3

oyster67

May 24, 2014
Welcome to CC, brother TWB. The Spirit is precious indeed. So glad you came.:)