I am here to fellowship with other believers. Life is not easy but with christ everything is possible. We need to standup as believers to there world. I would love to hear your story and give glory to god!!!
I would love to hear your story
Hello,Hey Lin! Geat to see that you have come onboard!!
Yes life is hard, with that I have to agree, and there are alot of lonely people in this world suffering as we speak. But I think that chatting with others - whether in person or by other means - helps alot.
Hope to chat with you soon on some interesting topics.
Cheers!![]()
Hello,
There has been on lot on my mind!! What is on your mind lately?//
I like the bobbing hello tag there Deade.
Hi!I am here to fellowship with other believers. Life is not easy but with christ everything is possible. We need to standup as believers to there world. I would love to hear your story and give glory to god!!!
Welcome! You're right, it's not easy being a Christian nowadays (then again, has it ever been easy?) but that is what we are here for- to encourage and build each other up. I hope you are blessed by your time here.I am here to fellowship with other believers. Life is not easy but with christ everything is possible. We need to standup as believers to there world. I would love to hear your story and give glory to god!!!
I am here to fellowship with other believers. Life is not easy but with christ everything is possible. We need to standup as believers to there world. I would love to hear your story and give glory to god!!!