Hello

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
May 3, 2020
Hi everyone,

My name is Daniel. I am Marcelo's son. I joined the forum in order to inform you guys that he is currently in the hospital and that's why he hasn't been posting recently. He has a benign tumor in his pituitary gland. It's not life threatening, thankfully, but he might have to go through surgery. He misses you all and would very much appreciate prayers on his behalf.

Thank you and God bless!

Daniel.

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015
Hello Daniel, thank you so much for taking the time to let us know about Marcelo. Your father is a wonderful, respectful man, and I am glad to hear his tumor is not life threatening! Here is some music for him... we both love Matt Maher, and have shared some of our favorite songs with each other :D Please let Marcelo/your dad know I will say a prayer for him, that he experience a speedy and full recovery :)

Blain

The Word Weaver
Aug 28, 2012
Oh dear.... No worries full on prayer mode time, I have been through plenty of surgeries so tell him from an experienced surgery patient that it is only scary as the time draws near the anticipation is what makes it nerve wrecking but once it starts and they put you under you don't have time to blink before you wake up.( though the drowsiness is gonna be a bit strong at first)

May 3, 2020
Hello Daniel, thank you so much for taking the time to let us know about Marcelo. Your father is a wonderful, respectful man, and I am glad to hear his tumor is not life threatening! Here is some music for him... we both love Matt Maher, and have shared some of our favorite songs with each other :D Please let Marcelo/your dad know I will say a prayer for him, that he experience a speedy and full recovery :)

Thank you so much, I will definitely let him know! :)

Kojikun

Oct 5, 2018
Thank you so much, I will definitely let him know! :)
I have a benign brain tumor myself. It's on the audio nerves. The surgeries are rather noninvasive. Is he getting the Gamma knife treatment?

TabinRivCA

Oct 23, 2018
Thank you DanielT for the update on your father. He is a very beloved member here, and will be getting many prayers uplifting him to the Lord. God bless Marcelo and his family!

CharliRenee

Staff member
Nov 4, 2014
I am so glad you are updating us. I will definitely be praying for him and for all of your family. Please keep us posted.

danja

Nov 28, 2014
i will pray for him for sure .God bless you all

Bingo

Feb 9, 2019
"Thank you for sharing. Let us pray God's 'presence' to be close by,
and all goes well."
'Praise God'
man-praying - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy.jpg Friendly.png

Sep 28, 2019
Hi everyone,

My name is Daniel. I am Marcelo's son. I joined the forum in order to inform you guys that he is currently in the hospital and that's why he hasn't been posting recently. He has a benign tumor in his pituitary gland. It's not life threatening, thankfully, but he might have to go through surgery. He misses you all and would very much appreciate prayers on his behalf.

Thank you and God bless!

Daniel.
May God guide him through the surgery. Prayers

oyster67

May 24, 2014
Hi everyone,

Thank you and God bless!

Daniel.

Thank you so much for giving us the opportunity to pray for your father, Daniel. Marcelo is blessed to have such a wise and caring son. I would be honored to pray with you for Him. One good thing has come out of it already. God has used this to bring us together. Marcelo has been a blessing, and now so are you. Please stay and let us share in the things of the Lord together. My favorite Bible verse is;

Revelation 3:20 Behold, I stand at the door, and knock: if any man hear my voice, and open the door, I will come in to him, and will sup with him, and he with me.

I have the blessed and peaceful assurance that Jesus is mine and I am His. God wants all of us to have that. God bless you, Daniel.

Mel85

Daughter of the True King
Mar 28, 2018
Hi everyone,

Thank you and God bless!

Daniel.
Hi Daniel, thank you for letting us know about your father. I came to know him through the music forum and he is a lovely and talented man. Praying for him and your family.

God bless💜

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015
Hello Daniel :) Any updates on your dad? Is he home from hospital yet?

May 3, 2020
Hello Daniel :) Any updates on your dad? Is he home from hospital yet?
Hi! Thanks for asking, I was just about to post here again... he came home yesterday, but he had a convulsion and passed out for about three minutes, which made us all worried, but after that he seemed OK. Then this afternoon he had another convulsion so we called our healthcare provider and they took him back to the hospital to find out why he started convulsing after coming home. He is in the ICU right now, so please, continue to pray for him and for us. God willing, he will come out OK this time.

Thank you, all of you who have prayed and have been praying for him and for us so far. It is very much appreciated.

God bless you all.