Hello

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Jan 7, 2021
God Bless everyone
I am from Puerto Rico I live United Stated I like read the Bible and like tropical fish

I hope have Good Time with you Guys

Isny

Jan 15, 2017
Hello and welcome to Christian Chat. There are several members here from Puerto Rico. Hope you find many friends and good fellowship here. :)

BlessedByGod

Sep 28, 2019
God Bless everyone
I am from Puerto Rico I live United Stated I like read the Bible and like tropical fish

Hello and welcome to Christian Chat!

May God's Grace be upon you here and in your life.
Hope to Chat with you sometime!
Be well in God's Love.

Dino246

Jun 30, 2015
Hello and welcome to CC, OasisdeFuego! Grab a coffee and join the fun. :)

TabinRivCA

Oct 23, 2018
Bienvenido a CC and nice to have you joining in on the Forums:) with us. God bless you!

oyster67

May 24, 2014
God Bless everyone

I like fish and and reading the Bible also!:eek: We are truly brothers indeed:giggle:. We shall have a very good time together, fer shur, OasisdeFuego!