Hello!

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Catfather

Jan 9, 2021
Hello, new chap here saying hello and introducing myself. Looking forward to making new friends to chat with.

TabinRivCA

Oct 23, 2018
Hello and welcome to CC! So glad you are joining in the fellowship here:) and also many of my favorite shows are filmed in the UK. God bless you and hope to see you around the Forums!

Isny

Jan 15, 2017
Hello and welcome to Christian Chat. We're glad that you have joined us and look forward to chatting with you. :)

Kireina

Aug 26, 2020
Hello! Good afternoon 😊 Welcome to CC!

God bless you ❤

Bingo

Feb 9, 2019
- Copy - Copy - Copy (11) - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy.jpg
"Let us hope God becomes your 'friend'." :)

oyster67

May 24, 2014
Hello, new chap here saying hello and introducing myself. Looking forward to making new friends to chat with.
Welcome to CC, my friend! Jesus wants you to be sure today!

Revelation 3:20 Behold, I stand at the door, and knock: if any man hear my voice, and open the door, I will come in to him, and will sup with him, and he with me.

That speaks to the true and personal relationship Jesus longs to have with every one of us.

Dino246

Jun 30, 2015
Welcome to CC, Catfather! Glad to have you aboard. :)

BlessedByGod

Sep 28, 2019
Hey there Cat and welcome to Christian Chat 😀!

I pray God will help you to find what Good things you seek here and along with it his Peace.