Hello.

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

James-W

New member
Feb 9, 2021
1
8
3
My name is James, I have been on a lifestyle change pursuing things that make me happy i.e poetry, reading, hiking ect. I recently found myself drawn toward Christian theology and became a Christian last year. now looking for like-minded people to talk about faith with as well as other interesting topics.
 
My name is James, I have been on a lifestyle change pursuing things that make me happy i.e poetry, reading, hiking ect. I recently found myself drawn toward Christian theology and became a Christian last year. now looking for like-minded people to talk about faith with as well as other interesting topics.

Hi James 😊

Welcome to CC, enjoy the fellowship and lots
of Coffee ☕️

God Bless ^_^
 
Hello @James-W, and welcome to CChat :)

God bless you!

~Deut


1 Thessalonians 5
23 May the God of peace Himself sanctify you entirely; and may your spirit and soul and body
be preserved complete, without blame at the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ.

24 Faithful is He who calls you, and He also will bring it to pass.
​
 
  • Like
Reactions: Deade and James-W
My name is James, I have been on a lifestyle change pursuing things that make me happy i.e poetry, reading, hiking ect. I recently found myself drawn toward Christian theology and became a Christian last year. now looking for like-minded people to talk about faith with as well as other interesting topics.

Welcome to CC, brother James! So glad that you came to Jesus last year. It is a big decision to follow Jesus. It requires giving full control and ownership of your life to Him. No turning back. Once you have walked with Him for a while, you will realize that you lost nothing worthwhile having and you have gained eternity and fellowship with your maker and all His children. We love you and are so glad you came to Jesus and to CC:):coffee:.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Deade and James-W
welcometocc9p.png



ROMANS5-8s.png


John316s.png



philippians1_6.png



Christmas2020s.png



Philippians2-5-11s.png


:)
 
  • Like
Reactions: Deade and James-W
My name is James, I have been on a lifestyle change pursuing things that make me happy i.e poetry, reading, hiking ect. I recently found myself drawn toward Christian theology and became a Christian last year. now looking for like-minded people to talk about faith with as well as other interesting topics.

Greetings and Welcome, James! Hope to see you on the Forum.
 
My name is James, I have been on a lifestyle change pursuing things that make me happy i.e poetry, reading, hiking ect. I recently found myself drawn toward Christian theology and became a Christian last year. now looking for like-minded people to talk about faith with as well as other interesting topics.

Welcome James, and God bless you.