Hello!

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Cairn15

Feb 10, 2021
daughterofthelight.blog
Hey everyone! I was thrilled to find this forum. It seems like an awesome place! :) I'm excited to meet other Christians. :)
I am someone who loves Jesus very much. I owe him my life. I am so thankful that he never gives up on us!
I am a writer and I love it! I am currently working on a novel about addiction and freedom. :) I also love blogging. My other hobbies include baking, photography, reading, being a hobby breeder (of sugar gliders), traveling and watching movies. :)

oyster67

May 24, 2014
Hey everyone! I was thrilled to find this forum. It seems like an awesome place! :) I'm excited to meet other Christians. :)
I am someone who loves Jesus very much. I owe him my life. I am so thankful that he never gives up on us!
I am a writer and I love it! I am currently working on a novel about addiction and freedom. :) I also love blogging. My other hobbies include baking, photography, reading, being a hobby breeder (of sugar gliders), traveling and watching movies. :)
We are so blessed to have you, dear sister C! Welcome to CC!:):coffee:. What are 'sugar gliders'?

Kireina

Aug 26, 2020
You seem like a very active/talented young woman 😊

Welcome to CC @Cairn15! 'Glad to have you here 🤗 God bless you ❤

Shandy

Sep 12, 2020
Welcome to cC
Good luck with your new writing.
God Bless

BlessedByGod

Sep 28, 2019
Well hello and Welcome to Christian Chat😀!

That is great that you have so many hobbies, that is coming from one that does as well!

May God Bless you time here and help you draw Strength and Love in the threads and Share the very same with other through the words that God places upon your Heart, Mind and Soul.
On a side note, sugar gliders are awesome! So many different animals God has made😀!

TabinRivCA

Oct 23, 2018
Welcome to CC and I'm sure you will have a wonderful time in the Forums:) Thanks for the info on sugar gliders, I like to learn at least on new thing every day. God bless you!

May 25, 2015
Welcome, Cairn! I am also a writer and working on a book! That's awesome that you are, too! How long have you been working on it?

Cairn15

Feb 10, 2021
daughterofthelight.blog
Welcome, Cairn! I am also a writer and working on a book! That's awesome that you are, too! How long have you been working on it?
Thank you so much! That's so cool that you're working on a book as well! What is it about? I've been working on mine for about three months now. :)