Hello!

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Missie

Oct 18, 2022
Thought I would hop on and say Hi! I hope everyone has had a good day!❤️

blueskies

Apr 2, 2022
Pacific Northwest
Hello @Missie and welcome to the forum.

I hope you enjoy it here and look forward to any thoughts you are inspired to share.

God Bless you and those you love.

Isny

Jan 15, 2017
Hello and welcome to our fellowship, Missie. With your many interesting hobbies and interests, you should soon have many friends here with similar interests.

We are glad that you have joined us and look forward to getting to know you. Welcome and God bless you! :)

oyster67

May 24, 2014
Thought I would hop on and say Hi! I hope everyone has had a good day!❤️
Hello and welcome to CC, Miss Missie! :)(y):coffee:
My day is just beginning, but it is good so far. :)

TabinRivCA

Oct 23, 2018
Nice to meet you and hope you will join in the Forums as soon as you have a look around! God bless you and your family!

Missie

Oct 18, 2022

I hope you enjoy it here and look forward to any thoughts you are inspired to share.

Thank you so much! I am trying to figure out how to navigate around here. God bless you and I hope you have a great day.🙂

Missie

Oct 18, 2022

Thank you so much! I am finding it a little difficult to navigate around. Can you give me some pointers?

blueskies

Apr 2, 2022
Pacific Northwest
Thank you so much! I am finding it a little difficult to navigate around. Can you give me some pointers?
Hi @Missie,
I just usually browse the home page for anything the perks my interest.

Not very helpful.

I come here infrequently and don’t have the best grasp of the forum’s ins and outs, except I steer clear of the controversial threads.
God Bless.

Missie

Oct 18, 2022
Thank you so much! I don’t do controversy either! There is too much of that everywhere else! Be blesssed!❤️

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015
There is a Reply link at the bottom right hand corner of each post. If you click that and then type in your response following
the coding (make sure not to erase any of it ;)) we will know who you are responding to and what your response is about :)

Missie

Oct 18, 2022
Hello and welcome to our fellowship, Missie. With your many interesting hobbies and interests, you should soon have many friends here with similar interests.

We are glad that you have joined us and look forward to getting to know you. Welcome and God bless you! :)

Thank you so much! God bless you!❤️