Hello

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Stve

May 29, 2014
Hello all, I used to come on here years ago, Looking for born again friends as I am feeling kind of defeated right now.

Deuteronomy

Jun 11, 2018
Hello @Stve, and welcome back to CChat. I'm sorry to hear that you feel defeated right now, but this seems like a great place to start working through it/start talking to others about it :)

God bless you!! (Numbers 6:24-26)

~Deuteronomy (David)
1 Thessalonians 5
23 May the God of peace Himself sanctify you entirely; and may your spirit and soul and body
be preserved complete, without blame at the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ.
24 Faithful is He who calls you, and He also will bring it to pass.

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015
1 Thessalonians 5 23 May the God of peace Himself sanctify you entirely; and may your spirit and soul and body be preserved complete, without blame at the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ. 24 Faithful is He who calls you, and He also will bring it to pass.

1 Thessalonians 5:23-24~ May the God of peace Himself sanctify you wholly; and may your spirit and soul and body be kept sound and blameless at the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ. He Who calls you is faithful, and He will do it.
:)

TabinRivCA

Oct 23, 2018
Hey Stve welcome back! You're really not defeated you know, 'we walk by faith not by sight'. If you want to post a little about yourself in the Speak your Mind Thread in the BDF Forum, you'll get some positive feedback. I wish you well and God bless & keep you🙏

TabinRivCA

Oct 23, 2018
Hey Stve welcome back! You're really not defeated you know, 'we walk by faith not by sight'. If you want to post a little about yourself in the Speak your Mind Thread in the BDF Forum, you'll get some positive feedback. I wish you well and God bless & keep you🙏

Bingo

Feb 9, 2019
067e2acc9e3f1e23bdb14288aa06f717 (6) - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy.jpg
Friendly.png
"Whatever the disturbance, I hope you overcome what it is, knowing that
support and the spirit of God may be close by to help you through."

selahsays

May 31, 2023
IMG_7332.jpeg
Come on in, Stve. We’re glad you’re here! IMG_5242.gif

GRACE_ambassador

Feb 22, 2021
Midwest
Hello all, I used to come on here years ago, Looking for born again friends as I am feeling kind of defeated right now.
Precious friend, A Very Warm Welcome Back to 'Chat.'

No need to 'feel defeated', as we "...are more than conquerors Through Him That
Loved us." (Romans 8:37 AV)

I will pray for you; Please Be Very Richly Encouraged and Comforted In:

God's Grace Word for our infirmities
!

Amen.

Gideon300

Mar 18, 2021
Welcome. I suggest that you go through the first two chapters of Ephesians and see what God has done for you in Jesus. Ignore your feelings, they can change like the weather. Circumstances also can change. But God's word never changes and you are exactly what God says that you are. If nothing else, that truth will turn defeat to victory. All we have to do is believe and confess God's word. Tell the devil that you've had enough of his lies and that from now on, you will declare only the truth. Thank God for what He's done for you. Your life will turn around, sooner or later.