Hello, I am new here. Would love to hear what you are grateful for right now in this moment. Mine: I am grateful to be able to speak to you all. Now yours! Go!
Hello, I am new here. Would love to hear what you are grateful for right now in this moment. Mine: I am grateful to be able to speak to you all. Now yours! Go!
I am grateful for everything God has done for me and my family.Hello, I am new here. Would love to hear what you are grateful for right now in this moment. Mine: I am grateful to be able to speak to you all. Now yours! Go!
I am Thankful for that,too. God bless you.
Welcome Natureisbeautiful to Christian Chat. May the grace and peace of the Lord Jesus Christ be with you. I am grateful for my family and for my Bible that I enjoy reading each day.Hello, I am new here. Would love to hear what you are grateful for right now in this moment. Mine: I am grateful to be able to speak to you all. Now yours! Go!
Welcome Natureisbeautiful. Today I am grateful for lovely weather, slightly cool but sunny, and very pleasant allowing my dog and I a very nice walk this morning and time to be outside improving my yard in the afternoon.Hello, I am new here. Would love to hear what you are grateful for right now in this moment. Mine: I am grateful to be able to speak to you all. Now yours! Go!
I am thankful that there is the one true love through JesusHello, I am new here. Would love to hear what you are grateful for right now in this moment. Mine: I am grateful to be able to speak to you all. Now yours! Go!
that's an attractive avatar name! i'm grateful for a myriad number of things. but my wife is not one of them, she's not a thing, she's a person!!!! ahahahaha nuynkynuknyuk!!!Hello, I am new here. Would love to hear what you are grateful for right now in this moment. Mine: I am grateful to be able to speak to you all. Now yours! Go!
Hello, I am new here. Would love to hear what you are grateful for right now in this moment. Mine: I am grateful to be able to speak to you all. Now yours! Go!