Help a sista out....

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Lynx

Folksy yet erudite
Aug 13, 2014
Uh... BlessedByGod, Lanolin, I'm pretty sure LittleMermaid was joking.

One, what she suggested is just too gross to take seriously.

Two, she's in our chat and I don't think she's larcenous.

seoulsearch

OutWrite Trouble
May 23, 2009
Do you love movie theatre popcorn but don't want to pay the hefty price for it? Did you know popcorn buckets and beverages have free refills? Life hack: grab a movie popcorn bucket and cup from the trash can at the theatre and take it to the concession stand. They will refill them both for free!
Not a honest thing to do.
LM was just making a joke...

I can assure you she's an awesome person full of integrity and honesty.

And one of the things I like best about her is her snappy sense of humor. :)

The post she made was in a similar train of mind to the "Write a Dating No-File" thread -- it's making a satirical parody of some of the crazy things people stoop to doing.

L

LittleMermaid

Thank you Lynx and Seoul! Ya'll know me well. :love: It was only a joke. I would NEVER dumpster dive (especially for food) hahaha...I just thought it would be funny.
I did go to Golden Corral once for an early lunch and they had breakfast out with the lunch. So that story is true...but I didn't plan it.

L

LittleMermaid

Here is where I got the idea from. The joke idea that I myself would never do. Just so ya'll know. lol

Lynx

Folksy yet erudite
Aug 13, 2014
That reminds me of an animated clip I saw on YouTube where Luigi and Waluigi met at a restaurant.

Luigi: so, what are you having?
Waluigi: nothing for me. Food is how they get you at these places! I brought my own lunch.

Lanolin

Dec 15, 2018
I think some posters were worried for your soul Little Mermaid.