Help I feel Anxious & depressed

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Gali0022

Junior Member
May 23, 2014
29
1
1
For days now I've been struggling with this anxious feeling in the pit of my stomach. I was blessed with a miracle baby 7 weeks ago. I was very happy and now all that happiness has been drained from me. I feel overwhelmed . I dont feel myself. I feel horrible. I don't know what happened. Why I feel this way . I feel like I can no longer take care of him. I dread to be alone with him. I don't understand why. I was doing so well taking care of him. Yes I felt tired but nothing more. I also have help from my parents. I think I might be having postpartum depression. I ask that you pray for me brothers and sisters. My baby needs me & I can't shake off this anxious feeling and sadness., I am scared
 
Lord we pray for Galioo22, bless her and the baby, remove every sickness, health issues, a also all the negative feelings . Bless her to be filled with joy and peace, when taking care of the baby. Lord bless Galioo22, in Jesus name, Amen!
 
For days now I've been struggling with this anxious feeling in the pit of my stomach. I was blessed with a miracle baby 7 weeks ago. I was very happy and now all that happiness has been drained from me. I feel overwhelmed . I dont feel myself. I feel horrible. I don't know what happened. Why I feel this way . I feel like I can no longer take care of him. I dread to be alone with him. I don't understand why. I was doing so well taking care of him. Yes I felt tired but nothing more. I also have help from my parents. I think I might be having postpartum depression. I ask that you pray for me brothers and sisters. My baby needs me & I can't shake off this anxious feeling and sadness., I am scared
That's a physical problem your doctor can help you with. It's called postpartum depression.
 
For days now I've been struggling with this anxious feeling in the pit of my stomach. I was blessed with a miracle baby 7 weeks ago. I was very happy and now all that happiness has been drained from me. I feel overwhelmed . I dont feel myself. I feel horrible. I don't know what happened. Why I feel this way . I feel like I can no longer take care of him. I dread to be alone with him. I don't understand why. I was doing so well taking care of him. Yes I felt tired but nothing more. I also have help from my parents. I think I might be having postpartum depression. I ask that you pray for me brothers and sisters. My baby needs me & I can't shake off this anxious feeling and sadness., I am scared
If the problem grows too big, I'd suggest you get some professional help, such as a pastor. You might just be suffering from fatigue. Get as much rest as you can and eat properly.
 
i pray for support and Godly advise from others. i pray help and encouragement.