Help my son

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Pegger

Jul 3, 2019
Please pray for my son’s heart to soften and once again grow in love for his wife and children. Remove the thought of divorce from his mind and come to realize that he should give therapy a chance. Help him remember his wedding vows and to abide by them by going to therapy. Please do not let him be lying and remove all evil temptations from his heart and mind. Let him listen to his family and realize we only have his best intentions in mind. In Jesus name, Amen.

Leastamongmany

Jun 2, 2019
Usa
We band together in faith and love that chaos won't happen in this family,Lord. Turn the hearts of this union toward you and one another. Renew the love that was once shared,bring in your forgiveness! Touch the tender hearts of the children that they not fear and turn to bitterness. Please Lord ONLY you can do this work! We trust in your love and care! Touch the heart of the Mother that is seeking your face in this situation! Bring her peace and give her strength to be there for those she loves. In Jesus name!🙏🙏🙏

levi85

Jul 2, 2013
Lord we pray for Pegger's son. Please change his thoughts, let him love , care and understsnd his wife and children. Lord heal and bless his marriage life, let him stay strong in you in overcome thoughts of divorce, and temptations. Lord bless Pegger's sons, life and let him be a blessing to his wife and children, please bless this prayer, in Jesus glorious name, Amen!

EmilyFoster

Jul 10, 2018
I’m very sorry to hear about the marital struggles your son and his wife are facing. I’m standing with you in praying that God will bless them daily with evidences of His great love and compassion (Lamentations 3:22-23). May He be the enter of their marriage, give them wisdom and guidance in the days ahead. also, I know that Focus on the Family can provide a free phone consultation with a licensed counselor if you call this number 855-382-5433. Grace and peace to you and your entire family.

TabinRivCA

Oct 23, 2018
I'm in agreement w/above prayers, in Jesus' name, Amen. 'What the enemy has meant for evil, God will turn around for the good'. Gen 50:20