Help settle an argument between Jewel and Tommy.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Tommy379

Notorious Member
Jan 12, 2016
5 to 4 as of this post. Females lead by a narrow margin.

calibob

Sinner saved by grace
May 29, 2018
Anaheim, Cali.
My 2nd wife left me for a woman who's husband was in prison. When he got out, she got left for the ex-con but fell for another girl friends ex, married him and became Catholic to make his parents happy. Adopted his kids and sent ours to me. So does that mean I belong in the family forum? Tommy379 ?

Tommy379

Notorious Member
Jan 12, 2016
My 2nd wife left me for a woman who's husband was in prison. When he got out, she got left for the ex-con but fell for another girl friends ex, married him and became Catholic to make his parents happy. Adopted his kids and sent ours to me. So does that mean I belong in the family forum? Tommy379 ?
Absolutely

May 12, 2016
Not trying to make light of people's problems, but that forum is too depressing for me.
Oh I right there with you. I haven't been back to it since joining 2 yrs ago. Sounds like it has gotten a bit more from your words. The "ouch" is real. Think about it. "Family forum" to depressing to go to. All the pain in drama going on in families today.

calibob

Sinner saved by grace
May 29, 2018
Anaheim, Cali.
Too much drama for me, I'd rather talk about The Munster Coach vs The Batmobile. Something I can understand!

Aug 2, 2009
This is pretty much the lamest argument ever, guys..

even Adam Lambert's cooler than this thread..

seoulsearch

OutWrite Trouble
May 23, 2009
This is pretty much the lamest argument ever, guys..

even Adam Lambert's cooler than this thread..

But Zero, you're the one who posts threads about things like Friending People on Facebook, etc., lol, so it just seems awfully ironic that you'd call someone else's thread lame.

I've actually found it interesting to see who's actually willing to say they are fully single with no attachments.

And if more of the guys start posting, it'll be a whole lot easier to find someone to stalk, er, I mean, possibly talk to. :cool:

T

toinena

I am fully single and female. if that is a surprise.