Help with sinning

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Jan 5, 2016
what do you mean dont ignore the thought? Jesus let the devil speak which is the temptation and Jesus said no it is written and used the WORD. ignoring does not mean you sinned you are just saying whatever with that thought. I rebuke it in JESUS NAME and give the thought to JESUS. i ignore it too.

T

Tinuviel

It's a great site :). There's a few creeps who wander on from time to time, (so don't get too trusting, I guess), but they usually get banned pretty quickly and the people who stick around are all nice folks. Welcome, btw :)

D

Depleted

I am just ecstatic that everyone is just so nice on here. I'm madly in love with this site I'm so lucky to be on it.
Give it a week, and spend time in other forums on this site, and you'll get over "madly in love" with this site.

(We're not always this nice.)

May 28, 2017
Talk to God and have faith that what he tells you is right. Think long and hard about things, always strive to improve your knowledge and communication, God wants your knowledgable and never wants you confused or lost. Trust him on that, he's always there and will never lead you astray.