Hey! 18 year old born again Christian from England!

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Feb 2, 2019
Liverpool
My name is David-James, but just David will do and I'm your friendly neighbourhood Jesus Freak from England! The most important thing in my life is my faith in the Lord Jesus Christ, I strive to be closer in my relationship to God and to bring glory to his Kingdom. The fact that I live today in the life I do, with the love I feel is a testament to God's power, mercy and love. Every day and every moment I'm grateful for the salvation, freedom and love I found in Jesus Christ my Lord and Saviour.

I'm currently a college student studying History and Business at the Liverpool city college, I'm also trying to begin my own business in my spare time, focused around farm goods and gardening/landscaping! I plan to take other courses at an agricultural and landscaping college in the future too! Of course, most of all I'd like to serve God with my life, whatever form that takes according to God's will I am happy to fulfil! For example, I have a strong passion for the street preaching ministry in my church and I love to be involved!

I had a rather radical conversion at the age of 17 last year, in the January of 2018. I found God that day and have been pursuing him ever since that day. Before then, I was a self-loathing, lonely, hateful, depressed militant atheist and political extremist. Love was something I had little of before I found Christ, so the day I encountered him my experience with love went from scraping the barrel to an endless river that ceases to dry up. I'm happy to discuss this more with people in private if it's of any interest! I'd share it now, but an introduction shouldn't be an entire chapter's worth of a book! :)

Regardless, I'm happy to be here and wish you all the best! God bless and see you around!

blue_ladybug

Feb 21, 2014
First, thank you for using paragraphs. (y) So many don't, and it's just an unreadable wall of text.

Second, let me be the first to welcome you to CC. :)

CatWelcome (2).gif

Oct 12, 2012
My name is David-James, but just David will do and I'm your friendly neighbourhood Jesus Freak from England! The most important thing in my life is my faith in the Lord Jesus Christ, I strive to be closer in my relationship to God and to bring glory to his Kingdom. The fact that I live today in the life I do, with the love I feel is a testament to God's power, mercy and love. Every day and every moment I'm grateful for the salvation, freedom and love I found in Jesus Christ my Lord and Saviour.

I'm currently a college student studying History and Business at the Liverpool city college, I'm also trying to begin my own business in my spare time, focused around farm goods and gardening/landscaping! I plan to take other courses at an agricultural and landscaping college in the future too! Of course, most of all I'd like to serve God with my life, whatever form that takes according to God's will I am happy to fulfil! For example, I have a strong passion for the street preaching ministry in my church and I love to be involved!

I had a rather radical conversion at the age of 17 last year, in the January of 2018. I found God that day and have been pursuing him ever since that day. Before then, I was a self-loathing, lonely, hateful, depressed militant atheist and political extremist. Love was something I had little of before I found Christ, so the day I encountered him my experience with love went from scraping the barrel to an endless river that ceases to dry up. I'm happy to discuss this more with people in private if it's of any interest! I'd share it now, but an introduction shouldn't be an entire chapter's worth of a book! :)

Regardless, I'm happy to be here and wish you all the best! God bless and see you around!
David welcome to the CC 😁! Come on in we love Jesus freak's! 🔥

TabinRivCA

Oct 23, 2018
A warm welcome to CC and what a beautiful testimony esp at your age. I too like agriculture/farming issues as farmers are so important to healthy foods. God bless all your endeavors!

Dino246

Jun 30, 2015
Welcome David! Grab a coffee and join the fun. :)

M

Miri

Hi, I’m from the UK - Yorkshire although no longer a youngest.

Liverpool had a decent Young Life branch when I was your age.
(I use to do voluntary work for Young Life and United Beech Missions).
I don't know what they are like now but you might want to look into it.

http://younglife.org.uk/branches/

Mel85

Daughter of the True King
Mar 28, 2018

Welcome David, we are glad to have you here and thank you for sharing your tesitmony with us! :)

Hope to see you around the forums :)

Blessings in Jesus Brother.