Hey everyone :)

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Isny

Jan 15, 2017
Hello Ami and welcome to Christian Chat. We hope you find many friends and good fellowship here and look forward to chatting with you! :)

up

Banned
Oct 8, 2019
it's plessure, to say hi and welcome to CC chat, may you be blessed beyond your prayers, whatever it is your desire is...

Psalm 37:4
New International Version

4 Take delight(A) in the Lord,
and he will give you the desires of your heart.(B)

TabinRivCA

Oct 23, 2018
Nice to meet you Ami and so glad you are joining us:) There have been many joining from the UK recently and I always have to say how many of my favorite shows are filmed there. God bless you and hope to see you around the Forums!

Jan 14, 2021
Thanks everyone for such a warm welcome! I’m finding it difficult to spread the gospel does anyone have any tips :)

oyster67

May 24, 2014
Thanks everyone for such a warm welcome! I’m finding it difficult to spread the gospel does anyone have any tips :)
If the kind, gentle, and loving Spirit of Jesus is dwelling within you, it will shine through. Satan wants you to doubt this, but don't let him get you down or shut you up. When you are on CC, you can put a good salvation verse on your signature line. Lots of people come through here and see stuff like that. Never underestimate the 'little' things.

Matthew 10:42 And whosoever shall give to drink unto one of these little ones a cup of cold [water] only in the name of a disciple, verily I say unto you, he shall in no wise lose his reward.

stepbystep

Aug 31, 2020
Hello Sister. God bless you. I like the 40th Chapter of Isaiah as well. The first verse I go to is verse 8. "The grass withereth, the flower fadeth: but the word of our God shall stand forever.