Hey guys, the problematic kid is back

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Auknownperson

Oct 4, 2018
I'm getting worried, I'm not sure if I'm gonna be a real Christian, or if I'm picked by God, because I wanna be willing to love him, to serve him... But it gets me, the "fun" of this world, I lazy out to know God, it's like my will is not godly, it's like a pharisee, I pray to him that I get help from him so that I can love him and worship him... But that evil will is strong, I wanna depend on him but the will is not letting me, I don't wanna lose him... But my will says so, I wanna be willing and a real Christian, I don't wanna have the same cycle over and over, because this cycle keeps going means I'm not a true Christian, just a lazy one who goes with the motions, btw MAYBE I'll take a break from cc, cause this problem lol

blue_ladybug

Feb 21, 2014
Taking a break from here isn't going to solve your problem. You need to figure out why your will to sin is so strong, and ask God to help you with it..

JaumeJ

Jul 2, 2011
I'm getting worried, I'm not sure if I'm gonna be a real Christian, or if I'm picked by God, because I wanna be willing to love him, to serve him... But it gets me, the "fun" of this world, I lazy out to know God, it's like my will is not godly, it's like a pharisee, I pray to him that I get help from him so that I can love him and worship him... But that evil will is strong, I wanna depend on him but the will is not letting me, I don't wanna lose him... But my will says so, I wanna be willing and a real Christian, I don't wanna have the same cycle over and over, because this cycle keeps going means I'm not a true Christian, just a lazy one who goes with the motions, btw MAYBE I'll take a break from cc, cause this problem lol
Keep up the honesty and always tell our Father your problems, confess your failings to Him, and ask His direct help for all problemms.

If you are honest with Him, I believe, as you are being here with us, you are going to be quite a saint. I look forward to hearing of your great progress in the Holy Spirit. All blessings in Jesus Christ.

Auknownperson

Oct 4, 2018
For me... I think it's because of my schedule? Or how I live the Christian life... I'm not sure... Cause there are times where I wanna insult him but I don't want to, but that will is there... I've been thinking if my faith in God is real... But... Maybe I need to fix my relationship with God first... Or maybe I need to fix my schedule.... But anyways, maybe I'll come back here soon, cause I'm gonna try to fix my relationship with Christ... With his word of course

Sep 9, 2018
Illinois
I will make it as plain as I can: If you want to go to Heaven, trust Jesus Christ; if you want to go to Hell, just trust something else, anything else, one road to Hell is just as good as another. That's all there is to it, the Gospel is so simple, but men make it so hard.

7seasrekeyed

actually I don't think you can 'fix' this apart from being able to speak with a confirmed Christian who will counsel and pray with you

chances are you are going to wander far and wide because that is the type of behavior you talking about

no one should encourage you in that

people generally do what they want to do and sadly, too many are like water taking the path of least resistance

not insulting you...just having counselled people and seen plenty, excuses abound. being a Christian can be hard work

7seasrekeyed

Taking a break from here isn't going to solve your problem. You need to figure out why your will to sin is so strong, and ask God to help you with it..

if anything, there would be pressure here to 'pull up the boot straps' meaning make the right choice and act upon it...such responses would be right of course, but on a forum, difficult to get across the concern.

a member here left a few wks back because of pressure from other members trying to warn that member about a situation

member is back but could have saved themself time and trouble and hurt

much easier when you work with an actual person whom you can call and who understands how to work with you

no name or gender but I am sure you know what I refer to