Hey hey...

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Chicari

Dec 30, 2017
Chicari here, first time engaging in a chat group. So happy I found this one. Looking forward to meeting new people and joining all the different conversations...

:)

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015
Hello Chicari, welcome to Christian Chat :) I hope you enjoy your time with us!

Don't be shy :D There are many forums to post in :) God bless you

S

Seedz

Chicari here, first time engaging in a chat group. So happy I found this one. Looking forward to meeting new people and joining all the different conversations...

:)

Greetings and welcome!

Hope you enjoy your time here.

You will definitely find some interesting topics!

Chicari

Dec 30, 2017
Thanks :) Just figuring out how this site navigates... Nice meeting you

S

Seedz

Thanks :) Just figuring out how this site navigates... Nice meeting you

Nice to meet you too. Hopefully you'll get the hang of it.

I am still figuring things out haha.

Chicari

Dec 30, 2017
Got to say, this is all so exciting. Going to learn so much...

S

Sweetmorningdew78

Hey!hey! Glad to have you here! Welcome sis :)

God bless you ❤

stand2

Dec 6, 2017
Welcome Chicari and a Happy New Year to you. I hope you find CC meets your expectations. There are many wonderful people here that I;m sure will be happy to greet you. God Bless.

J

joefizz

Welcome here you can discuss with bible smart people and possibly make new friends,hope you like it here!

Sep 11, 2017
I'm so glad that you decided to have join us! Welcome to CC!! Chicari :)

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
Happy to have you join us. There are a lot of peeps here that are worth getting to know. Yes, there are many ongoing conversations in the forums. Welcome to CC.