Hey I’m new and I’m wanting some friends

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Oct 23, 2021
Hi! I’m new on here! But lately I’ve been so lonely when my roommates are gone since I just moved to a new place and haven’t made any friends yet. So I thought it would be good to make some friends on here for when I am truly lonely. Also I want Christian friends for some advice.

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
We all were new once so just relax and be yourself. This site is an excellent resource to make friend, and there is rarely a shortage of advice that is offered. Glad to have you as part of our community. Welcome to CC.

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015
Wow,@Magenta that was a lot! Thanks for your beautiful panels, as usual.
Ha, yeah, it has been my standard greeting for some time now, and I have thought it may be time to change it up a bit, and of course, I hope that by saying standard greeting, that nobody thinks I put no effort into my greetings, because it takes a lot of time and work to construct the panels in the first place :) Among us regular greeters, we all have our own manner of greeting the newcomers who take the time to introduce themselves, and I appreciate all of them! :D

Seeker47

Aug 7, 2018
There are lots of folks here willing to offer advice. Most good, some a little off-center. But I will add anytime I have made a request for advice here, someone has spoken truth to me.

Welcome to CC.

Evmur

Feb 28, 2021
London
christianchat.com
Hi! I’m new on here! But lately I’ve been so lonely when my roommates are gone since I just moved to a new place and haven’t made any friends yet. So I thought it would be good to make some friends on here for when I am truly lonely. Also I want Christian friends for some advice.
Hi ya chatty Chick, I sure hope you find the friends you desire. :)

O

Omegatime

Hi Chatty Chick, may your visits here memorable

TabinRivCA

Oct 23, 2018
Nice to meet you and so happy the Lord led you to CC:) It's a great place to stay connected with fellow believers. Hope to see you around the Forums, God bless you!

oyster67

May 24, 2014
In times like these, we must remember who we are in Christ and why He put us here. Let loneliness never be the cause of compromise on any level. Stay close to Jesus. Remember who your real friends are. We are so glad you have come to us. Welcome to CC, sister CC!:):coffee:

Sep 11, 2017
Hello Chatty_Chick, welcome to CC forum, here you will find many good friends to talk with and have fellowship!! Nice to have you here with us and i pray that you obtain true guidance for what you are seeking!!

arpon

Feb 24, 2017
Hi Chatty, Welcome To CC. How are you? I am not very much of a Chatty Guy.